So on Day 7 we were at sea for our last day on the ship. We spent a large amount of time just looking at the beautiful scenery of Alaska. I was watching from time to time this other cruise ship as it approached us then slowly passed us, well one time as I was looking out briefly our deck I see this fin coming up next to the ship up ahead so I quickly told Matt that I think an Orca was coming. As I grabbed the camera and as he came running out this is what we saw once again.
Sure enough it was an Orca and we were sooooo lucky to see one because from what we were told is that they are always on the move and sometimes they can be seen but other times they aren't. Not only did we see one but it came up right next to the ship right underneath us. It was an amazing experience and we were so blessed to be able to see one.
 |
| The cruise ship I was watching |
 |
| A dolphin, we saw lots of pods of dolphins but they were to quick to grab a very good picture |
 |
| A beautiful rainbow at sea |
1 comment:
That is so neat that you saw one! I love that rainbow pic at the end.
Post a Comment