| Anthony rode a horse named Joe and Josie's horse's name was Frosty |
| He looked so cute and little up on that big horse |
So a funny story about our trail ride, Anthony's horse throughout the ride was pretty gassy. It kept lifting up his tail and tooting poor Josie behind Anthony's horse kept saying that his horse kept tooting on her. Anthony would get so mad at Josie for saying that about his horse. I didn't quite believe her tell later when I saw him lift his tail up then I heard the noise. It was so funny then not a few more minutes later Josie's horse who was in front of me lifted up his tail and tooted at me.
| Me and Flash |
We had a great trail ride we couldn't have asked for better weather, the rain held off till we were done and it wasn't to hot. Along the trail we saw a fawn with its mom, the kids thought that was really cool.
1 comment:
How fun! And how funny that you had gassy horses!
Post a Comment