Friday, August 3, 2012

Ketchikan

On day 6 of our cruise we stopped off in Ketchikan were all of our pictures we took where from our ship deck since our excursion for the day was zip lining and we didn't want to bring our camera on that trip.  It was a rainy overcast day but under the canopy of trees we stayed pretty dry.  Matt and I had a blast zip lining and I would do it again any time.  Matt and I did on one zip line go whee whee whee on the zip line like the pig on the Gieco commercials just to say we did it.  It was so much fun!!!!



I have never seen so many sea planes as I have here

I would hate to drive on that hill on an icy or snowy day.

1 comment:

Rosalee said...

I just had a lovely visual of both you and Matt and that pig saying WHEE WHEEE together. How cute! I'm glad you had fun zip-lining!