On our last day of the cruise we were at sea. I was burnt again, I burnt while we were at Key West and because it was really windy we didn't spend much time out by the pool. We went to a class on how to make towel animals. For those of you who have been on a cruise know what I am talking about. So we went and watched them make some animals from towels. It was very interesting. We just kind of laid back and enjoyed the last day of vacation. One thing we did though was sit out and watch the final sunset over the ocean. It was absolutely amazing. Matt and I were shocked though on how quickly the sun went down over the water.
These are the pictures I took. I zoomed past the railing of the ship. Then not more than five minutes later Matt got up and took some pictures and he didn't zoom past the railing and it was neat to see the differences in the pictures.
Well, we hope you enjoyed the pictures and narration of our trip. Thanks to mom and dad for being so willing to come out and take care of Josie and Anthony for us. They had a great time with you.
1 comment:
Nice sunsets. Now I'm tired after looking at those.
Post a Comment