Under Anthony's bed as you can see is a small dresser. So Anthony has to use the stool to get in the bed. This is the view as you walk into their room.Josie's old bed used to be were the dresser is now. We had to switch the dresser from the baby room into their room because the bed was bigger than we anticipated so this one fit better in here so the old dresser is now the baby's dresser. Their bed is were the old dresser used to bed.
3 comments:
Wow! I really like the blue you used in their room. The bunk beds look super nice. Looks like lots of fun!
I love their bunkbeds. I've been looking for some for my boys and haven't found any yet that I love. They look really nice.
I like the new set-up. You're on the ball for another one soon!
Post a Comment