Thursday, November 6, 2008

Disrespectful

I had an interesting experience yesterday, I was taking the kids to get their hearing tested when I heard a loud thud. I thought that I had run something over but when I pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car I realized that the thud was not from my tires but that someone had shot me with a paint ball gun. There was this huge splatter of paint on the drivers door and another hit on the back by the bumper. I quickly wiped it off with napkins and then again with wipes. Luckily, I was able to get it all off without my paint job being destroyed. It is to bad that there are people out there that think that is funny and enjoyable to destroy other peoples property.

2 comments:

Rosalee said...

That is so rude! I'm really glad that you were able to get it all off. I really like the color of your van. I'm sure if you couldn't though that USAA would have helped out.

Adam said...

You and I are kind of getting targeted. I should tell you about the leaves incident that happened Saturday night.