Monday, November 9, 2009
Yeah Huskers!!!
I realized that I haven't taken the kids picture this year in their Husker gear. I have always in the past took a picture of the infants dressed up so I had to make sure I took Makayla's picture dressed up. 
Makayla loves this football. The night before the game a half hour or so after she was put to bed so started crying. Matt went in there to see what was going on and he found her standing in the bed and pointing at the football. He laid her back down and the next morning after she woke up I started walking out of the room with her and she started yelling and pointing at the ball again. Needless to say she drank her bottle while holding on to that ball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute! But, it would be better if it were COUGAR gear!!! GO Cougars!
Lovely.
Post a Comment