Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rose's visit

The day my parents left my younger sister and her son came to visit. We were really happy to have them come and visit. William is getting so big and he is so different from my kids it was unreal. My three kids are very loud and outgoing and he is very quiet and calm. I think the noise at times made him a little nervous. He quickly adjusted to the craziness of our house. He was fun to have and I enjoyed getting to know my nephew a little more. While they were here we went to the zoo with them too. While at the zoo my silly little boy decided to show every monkey in the jungle that he had a banana. He got some attention from the monkey's. It was pretty funny. Josie then got in on the action and started showing the monkey's her banana too.


This monkey kept making faces at Rose, it was really funny.
Makayla wasn't feeling very well since she got shots the day before, but she sure liked the Gorillas.





Thanks for coming out again and visiting with us Rose and William. I love you and love that you take the time to come out and be with me and my family. I wish that you lived closer to me, hint hint!!!!

1 comment:

Rosalee said...

Thanks for letting us come! We had lots of fun with you all. William sure enjoyed playing with all your fun toys and with you all. We love and miss you!