Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!! We hope everyone had a great Easter. I am so thankful for everything my Savior has done for me, he as blessed me tremendously and continues to do so. One of my greatest blessings are my family, I have a wonderful husband and three beautiful and healthy children.
Look at that big smile from Makayla!!! Don't Josie and Makayla look beautiful in their new dresses. And of course Anthony looks handsome too!!
I can't believe how grown up and beautiful Josie is!! There are days I look at her and wonder where the last five years went.
Here is my stud!!! He is so handsome and he too is getting so big!!

My sweet little Makayla, she is so beautiful and so much fun to be around when she is happy!! She has such a wonderful personality at 16 months!!

3 comments:

Rosalee said...

All 3 look so cute and nice in their Easter clothes! And I love Makayla's HUGE smile!

Kat said...

I love the picture of Anthony just chillin with his hands in his pockets. He looks so laid back. I can't believe how much older they look just from the last time I saw them which I swear was not that long ago.

Jacob said...

Great picture of Makayla. She looks likes she's bowing.