Friday, August 5, 2011

Anthony did it!!!!!!!

So when Anthony completed his first year of preschool I was slightly disappointed, you see he came out of it not being able to write most of the letters or his name. He grew in leaps and bounds other ways which was great but I really wanted him to be able to do those too or at least have more of a foundation to work with this summer. So what did I decide to do about it, well it is amazing what a little bribery can do. Anthony wanted this toy from Toys R Us really bad so I told him if he learned to write his uppercase letters and name that he could have the toy. We started once Josie was out of school and towards the end of July he earned his new toy. I am so proud of him, he worked so hard every morning Monday through Friday to earn it. Now we are working on lower case letters meanwhile reviewing every thing else he has learned every morning.

1 comment:

Rosalee said...

Good job, Anthony!