Friday, July 5, 2013

My 5K Run

So last summer I decided that I would like to try and run a 5K, I have an elliptical and love to run on it but since we moved and it is in storage I have taken to running outside on a track behind my in laws or throughout the neighborhood.  I usually end up running once the kids are in bed and so Matt has come out to support me while I run.  My goal was to run the 5K in under thirty minutes.  So on the 29th of June was the day of the run.  My cheerleaders and biggest supporters came out to support me. 

 waiting for the run to start

 and we are off
 here I am coming up to the 3 mile marker only .2 of  mile left
 hearing my family cheer for me gave me the last little push to finish strong
 and finally the finish line...I met my goal and finished with the time of 29:01
 even my old neighbors showed up to cheer me on.  That was so nice of them!!!

 Thanks to all those you supported me in my goal especially Matt!!!  Thanks to all those who told me I could and wished me luck on my run!!

No comments: