Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Makayla's Five

On the 4th Makayla turned five years old.  Can she really be that old already?  It doesn't seem like it has been that long or maybe with her it feels like it should be longer(haha  just kidding)!  She started off the day going to school where she was able to bring a special treat for the class, after school was over I took her and some friends for lunch at Burger King where they ate and played.  Once everyone was home we celebrated her birthday as a family. 
 
This year she wanted a Santa cake so this is what I came up with





 She got a new Pinkie Pie shirt from Zachary
 a new princess doll
 a Little Mermaid set from Josie and Anthony
 a princess CD, don't you just love some of the faces this girl makes :)
 a Sofia the First movie
 and a new nightgown
 last but not least a Sofia the first toy
 time to eat cake
 I have to put this in there since he looks so darn cut!!!



Happy Birthday my sweet, crazy fun loving girl!!!  We sure do love you!!!

No comments: